An independent boutique wealth management firm with a long-standing dedication to clients offering financial solutions that fit your personal plan.
Monarch Wealth is a member of the Mutual Fund Dealer Association of Canada. The Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada (MFDA) is the self-regulatory organization for mutual fund dealers in Canada.
Monarch Wealth’s financial solutions offered include:
- Financial Planning
- Portfolio management
- Private Client Portfolios
- Tax strategies
- Retirement planning
- Insurance strategies
- Education savings
- Estate planning
- RDSPs (Registered Disability Savings Plans)
Collection, Analysis & Synthesis
- Client information & situation
- Risk Tolerance
- Short, Mid & Long Term Objectives
- Financial Stability
- Debt Consolidation
- Current Rate of Return
- Required Rate of Return
- Cash Flow Projection
- Net Worth Projection
- Risk Analysis
- Analyzing Current Investments
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Tax Planning Strategies
Implementing the Plan
- Making sure that clients are Adequately Insured for different risk
- Filtering and choosing the Appropriate Insurance Policies from various carriers to address the clients' needs
- Placing insurance plans to comprehensively protect clients with the right product at the right price
- Identifying the Suitable and Required Asset mix
- Choosing different plans (Registered vs non-registered) based on client’s personal situation
- Optimizing tax efficient funds in the non-registered account
- Filtering and Choosing the funds (out of 22,000 + funds)
- Comparing Risk Adjusted returns of Funds, Vs Benchmarks & Peers
- Selecting Fund Managers with Value-added performance with Mid to Long term fund track record
- Monitoring of Portfolio
- Re-balancing & Reallocating Funds as needed
- Combining Insurance & Investment Plans to address clients’ current and future needs & wishes
- Optimizing Insurance & Investment Strategies to preserve clients' Estate and minimize final taxes
- Review of past tax filings
- Advise clients on tax efficient strategies
- Tax preparation utilizing Financial Planning Strategies
- Provided by trained accredited tax professionals
Monitoring and updating the Plan
- Ensure that the Financial Plan is on-track and current
- Monitoring the client’s overall Financial well being
- Measuring and reporting clients' financial progress
- Utilizing various investment strategies for tax efficient growth.
- Monitoring the Investment Plans to accommodate un-planned changes.
- Periodically review the Risk Management Plans to ensure that adequate insurance plans are in-force to address all possible risks as applicable to the client’s specific situation.
Wealth = Financial Independence
We advise clients on WHAT to plan.
We advise clients WHERE to execute the plan.
We advise clients on HOW they are progressing.